Friday, March 25, 2011

My Late New Years Resolutions List- Part Two

To start collecting photographs of houses and interiors that I like so that I can start buying bits and then in the future I will have a lovely house filled with all the things I love.
My wardrobe has been a mess since I started buying my own clothes at 18, but after two travelling trips it has gone really shabby, and as I have never really had my own style, I have decided to start collecting photographs of clothing I like, and I am going to force myself to buy some pieces each month; this may sound easy to most but I hate shopping, so I avoid it like the plague and I don't like what is normally in fashion.
Teach myself how to draw Manga characters, I have ordered three books off of Amazon  to help me, they should be here on Monday.
Start doing more photography, I seem to go through stages with photography and since my photography job in Canada I can't seem to get myself back into it.




No comments:

Post a Comment