Friday, March 25, 2011

My Late New Years Resolutions List- Part one

Improve my horse riding and start jumping again.
One day.... but until then..
Improve my snowboarding skills at the Chill factor in Manchester
After having a short stint as a very novice surfer girl whilst in Australia, I  really want to get back on a board and improve my 'skills'.
I started doing my Padi dive license on the Gold Coast in Australia in 2009, but missed the final dive, and since then  whenever anyone mentions diving I feel like I have really missed out, so this year I want to complete my Padi dive license wherever I end up travelling to.And like the rock climbing I feel like this is something I can do all over the world.
To learn how to rock climb, so that I can do it everywhere I travel to.
Taken from the Guardian website
playing polo looks so fun I vowed to try it at some point
I used to dream of being a stunt rider until my careers advisor squashed  the idea, I decided last year that I will at least learn some basic stunts on horseback as it looks like a fun challenge.
Horse vaulting- there are actually quite a lot of places around the country that you can do this.

Get fit, I mean really fit.- I started walking with my best friend and my mum for an hour a day about 3 weeks ago, this week we introduced some short jogs to our walk... which nearly killed us. Along with this I have been doing Pilates four times a week and I have just ordered a yoga DVD, which should be here next week.
Start some of the sports and hobbies I have been dreaming about doing for years. Kick boxing, because I watched a professional kick boxing fight a few years back and have been fascinated every since.


  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment